Devilishly Good Eggs
- 6 hard-boiled eggs*
- 4 tbsp mayo
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 pinch of Old Bay (optional)
- 1/2 tsp dill
- 1/2 tsp freshly grated pepper
- salt to taste
- *Perfect Boiled Eggs - Cold, Cover, Remove! Put your eggs in a saucepan (make sure you have a lid) and fill with COLD water until the eggs are completely covered. Put pot on "high" and watch carefully. Once the water in the pot begins to boil rapidly, COVER with a lid, REMOVE the pot from the stove, and let it sit for 6-10 minutes.
- Remove the shell from the boiled eggs. This is easily done under cold running water.
- Then, carefully slice each egg in half length-wise. Tip: use a sharp knife and wipe the blade with a paper towel between each slice. That way you won't get yolk on the outside of the egg.
- Gently remove the yolks and put them in a mixing bowl.
- This is easiest done with a small teaspoon. Use your fingers to hold the egg open and carefully pop out the yolk.
- Once you have removed the yolks, use a fork to smash them in the bowl. If you add all of the ingredients first, the eggs won't distribute evenly. Add the the rest of the above ingredients and mix thoroughly.